SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

๐Ÿ’– Are you looking for a team?

A topic by Kuno Hoshiko created Aug 28, 2020 Views: 201 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (17 edits) (+1)

Hey!

Are you the guy who's looking for team to create a mind-blowing unexpected game for this jam? Then you are in the wrong place since  I'm actually going to make a one-button platform game for the infamous Expected Jam. Just kidding, ha-ha!

I've got a very cool idea for the game that I find worth pursuing. It may sound unordinary, weird or perhaps familiar, but don't forget that this jam is named unexpected for a reason! I'm excited to play a game like this. And can't wait to turn the concept into something everyone can try.  But I can't do it alone. And I need your help, so that's why I'm forming a team!

Who can join?

๐ŸŽจ Artists —  Do you have experience in pixel  art? Eager to come up with brand new characters designs and create stumbling   locations    where no gamer has ever set their foot before?  I'd be happy to create something great with you! DM me on Discord or leave a comment  in this topic.

๐ŸŽฎ Testers 

Contact me!

My discord handle is  KunoHoshiko#0907 
Don't forget to include samples of your work. I can't wait to see it!

By the way, don't worry if you're a beginner or if it's your first jam. I'm a beginner too! And feel free to ask  me any questions you wish.

Mr. Beard is happy to see you and wishes you a good day! He also says that if you can read the text on this image you should change your head posture. It's unhealthy!
Submitted

Updated the post, composer has  joined the team.    Still loking for artist.   Thank  you everyone!

Submitted (1 edit)

I know you put in much effort in this post but it hurts my eyes just reading it ngl 

Submitted

I know, unfortunately Itch doesn't let you edit html for forum topics so it turned worse than I initially planned.

Hello! We started to work on a game from previous game jam but we just started. You can see the project here:
https://clotruad.itch.io/card-adventures

Not much was made. I sugest to finish this project on this game jam.

This would be perfect to have artist who can draw battlefield. Someone for UI/UX :)

3D artist are welcome! I want to make cool looking dices and dice towers for the game.
Are you making dynamic sound? Join us :)

Submitted

um i am good at making a game so but can we use something like amino cuz i dont like discord and what game engine if i can are we working on?