Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Submissions

A topic by dan qui dam created Sep 01, 2020 Views: 154 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

hi, just submitted my template for the one page game 5-min-e (game by yenofven) bc it's for a current jam but can be useful for people who got affinity or indesign.

I'm preparing my two projects specifics to this ressource jam: "making a simple functional ebook" and "brief history of (western) graphic design #1".

Feel free to comment on this topic to announce your submission or planned projects :)

(+1)

The plan is to share my 101 notes for development editing, since I had to pay close attention to and write up my own process to train a couple of new people from the San Jenaro Co-Op and the notes seemed to help.

I'm not sure how to format them. Ironically, I could do with a primer for making a simple functional ebook!

Submitted(+1)

I just posted an asset pack full of watercolor elements for people to use in their designs! I had a lot of fun messing around with my paints, and I hope people find something that inspires them in there.

I also included an .indd file of sample designs and a Notebook file with a few design pointers in it.

Submitted(+1)

Just added the  Pre-Campaign Template we use for all of our Crowdfunding consultations that might be helpful - we've got a couple of others I'm working on that I'll see if we can get formatted and added to the Jam