Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity developer looking for a team

A topic by sebasapk created Dec 05, 2023 Views: 125 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hi, I'm a unity developer and I'm looking for a team or another person without a team to create  one (preferably a musician).

About me, I have experience working with Unity, here's my portfolio  and I have experience in gamejams, you can check out my itch.io page.

In this jam I don't want to work only with Unity, I'd love to help with the music, I have some background in music production, however I have to admit maybe it's not my strong suit, but I'd like to learn more. This is a song that I create months ago, if you want to listen to it.

Hey seba did you find anyone to team up with?

Hi, not yet, I'm still looking for a team or someone to work with.

(+1)

Hi sebasapk, I'm a uni music student interested in making music for games. I don't have a whole lot of experience in game jams but I'd love to be a part of your team if you're still looking! I like the lofi voice and dreaminess in the Night Call, sounds cool!  You can check out my Soundcloud or itch.io account for some stuff I've done so far. Let me know what you think

Submitted(+1)

If you're still looking for a team, I've (mostly) planned a synthesizer instrument for the jam. I have a rough proof of concept in Unity to step through, if you want to get in touch and discuss.

Yeah, sure, DM me. This is my Discord: sebasapk

HostSubmitted(+1)

Hey! I’m glad to see that you’re connecting here. Very excited to hear what you make. I’ve finally set up a Discord server for the jam if you’d also like to chat with other folks: https://discord.gg/hkY8VWjYFf