Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

question/clarification!

A topic by benmakesgames created Jun 24, 2020 Views: 184 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I think about how combat is in games: we have HP, MP, critical hits, skill trees, turn-based, tile-based, real-time, dual-techs, multi-classing, etc, etc, etc... games have a deep well of mechanics for how we can murder one another, but when it comes to *ahem* loving one another, there's very little. is a game about sex, but with no explicit graphics (or sounds >_>) acceptable in this game jam? I'm not an artist, anyway, and the point isn't graphics; the point is to see what kind of systems I can come up with (and how much I have to break RPG Maker to do it :P) there will be sexual text!

I'm going to make this game/experiment, anyway; just looking for a game jam to fit it into, if possible. I totally understand if such a game seems inappropriate for this jam!

Host

hate to say it but according to rule one it isn't allowed

1: characters that have skimpy clothes or show some skin are allowed, but DON'T have them be a minor, DON'T make your game about sex, or any fetishes, and
if your game have a character like that, please put a warning in the project page and in the start of the game
tho it might not be allowed, i am curious with how it would turn out so i might be looking out for it

thanks for the response! I will not post my game to this gamejam :P

Hi there, are you still activ in game making?