SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team of 2-3

A topic by N8 created Sep 02, 2021 Views: 229 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits)

Hey all, 

I tend to do jams alone but that also means I join 10 for every 1 I finish.  When I have teammates to work with who are also dedicated, I tend to have a much better rate of completion.

I am familiar-ish with godot, love to make music, and can make some bad art. You can see the games I've made in my profile!

I would be looking preferably for 2D artists (pixel would be great, but anything's good!) and people who could help with design and code.

I don't have a ton of time I can commit to this jam, but I could promise at last a solid 10 hours, which should be enough to make something with a reasonable scale. Even if you just want to brainstorm the theme together for a bit at the start of the jam, shoot me a reply or PM!

I can help design and code and don't have a project for this jam, yet. I figured I'd continue you an old project if I don't find a crew. I'm not much of a pixel artist, but am an okay 3d sculptor. 

Yo, do you want to join us? I want to make a 3D platformer, and joining with you two could be fun. I got one other member, so it could be a team of 4 if your okay with that

I dabble with 2D Pixel Art and I can compose.

But this is only if you still need someone like me.

I should also mention that I have Social Anxiety and Imposter's Syndrome, which might affect certain things.

If you still need me, I can give a discord tag.

Yes I am ready for join your team.I am a indie game developer and game jam 2more game jam patipate so I can help you