Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What extension should the game have?

A topic by sqkriwvy created Oct 27, 2020 Views: 172 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Can it be .exe? .html? What should it be?

Are you using unity or something else?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ Developer. It would be hard to make flash/html game because it will freeze at any moment.

Submitted

Hey! I'm using CTF 2.5 as well! And I just bought the HTML exporter, and found it to be pretty bad. At least it makes my pixels all blurry. Did you find this to be the case as well?

Well, yeah it''s pretty bad, but it won't make pixels blurry if you turn off the anti-aliasing.

Submitted

sorry I guess blurry wasnt the right word. It sort of deforms the pixels. They're still hard edges, but they might be stretched in weird ways that create a jagged, hard to read effect. Also, I'm sure this isnt the best place to have a discussion like this, but have you encountered any issues with high DPi scaling in fusion apps? It seems to be on by default in any app I build, and stretches the pixels in a similar way to the HTML exporter. 

Jam HostSubmitted

It can be any kind of runnable program, but I would recommend a browser app so more people can play it! If you cant make a browser app, try to export to windows, mac and linux, and if you can only export to one platform, I would recommend Windows since thats what most people use :D

It will be .exe file but if I find how to make it runnable as .html, it will be a browser game