SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Usable Asset Limitations

A topic by Twisted Bliss G.E.M. created Nov 11, 2021 Views: 223 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

The Twisted Monk here,

This maybe to early, but was just wondering if there will be any Asset Limitations with this Jam? 

Are any of  the Unreal Marketplace Assets/Unreal Engine Content aloud to be used, or should we make them from scratch? (Meaning things like: Sounds, Lighting, Effects, etc.).

Either way I'm happy to be able to join in on the fun, and Thank You for the invite.

Best of Luck to Everyone.

The Twisted Monk

Jam Judge

You may use pre-made assets, either made by you, from a previous project, or from a marketplace. You should, however, indicate if the work is 100% original or if assets were sourced from an online marketplace. As such, these should be noted with credit given to the original creators in your submission.

Submitted

Okay I Understand, and I wouldn't use assets of others without giving them Credit for it.(They made it) I want to use all Original assets, but if in a pinch if we could.

Thank You,

The Twisted Monk

Jam Judge

Great! We look forward to seeing you in the jam and on the server!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello McQuigan,

The Twisted Monk here with a really simple question about the Senscape Adventurous Game Jam.

How do I Summit my game for this Jam?

Sorry if this was not a good place to reach you, but the  only way I have. This is my first ever Game Jam, or anything like this. (If you didn't know already lol) I don't want to miss the Deadline, and any Information on this would be great.

Thank You,

The Twisted Monk

EDIT: I see how you summit the entries now.. I've Been up for way to long, Sorry.

Jam Judge

Oh good, I'm so glad you found it~!
Others had the same question; we'll have to make sure we mention it next year!
I'm around ten hours' time zone difference from you right now :-), so replies may take a while here; on the server is a quicker way to get an answer.