Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can we use TeamSeas logo?

A topic by Tomate Salat created Nov 13, 2021 Views: 207 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

I'd like to add Team-Seas-Logo on my assets - but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that. So can I use it? If not - may we can use the jams-logo?

(I also thought about taking the logo and making some changes to it - so that it isn't 1:1 the original logo. But not sure if I can get away with that ^^)

(+2)

I guess you can, as long as you don't make money of it. The point is to help TeamSeas after all, so you can publish the game and all the donations from the game to go to TeamSeas. Also I don't think they will sue you or disqualify you from the jam if it's copyrighted. MrBeast is not that kind of a guy.

(+1)

On TeamSeas-Page I could read that they want to become asked if one is using their logo and so on (which I can totally understand). Therefor I'm not sure and somehow I don't want to bother them + I have no idea how long it can take until they answer. Therefor I went on with a logo which is just the wave itself:

(also this version works better on the low-res-textures that I've created. The real logo was really pixelated)