Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Bad news guys... Sticky

A topic by Superchocolatemilkshake created 11 days ago Views: 26 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host (1 edit) (+1)

Hello, I have some sad news... I'll be talking about it more in a upcoming video soon, but the Month of Scares is going to be postponed this year... I have received word that my grandpa is dead... I'll go into further details but I don't think I could make the MOS content while in this state...  This will effect the the timing of playing the Scare Me Shakeless jam games... I'm sorry that this happened...

Submitted(+1)

My condolences, you don’t really owe anyone to delve into it. Don’t worry about the jam and such, just concentrate on your mental health at this moment. When it comes to grief, it is totally okay to abandon things(sometimes for good) to properly deal with it.

Host

Thanks... Yeah, even if I'm trying to get back into editing and recording it's been hard... It makes it even harder that my dad want's me to search for a second job and I haven't gotten that much sleep of late... It's kinda hard to take care of your own mental health when people around you treat it like a joke...  I'm trying my best at the moment...

Submitted

If it’s hard, stay away from it for a bit completely, otherwise you may push yourself to a total burnout.

I don’t know your situation, but what he wants isn’t something you must follow. If you don’t want a second job and have enough income for your needs, disregard and seriously consider moving out down the road. Zero surprise he doesn’t respect your mental health, if having 2 jobs seems like a good idea to him :)

It’s ok to quit trying at all for some time too, learning how to rest is a very important skill. Best of luck!