We are not only hosting this game jam, but we are creating a new game system. You may have seen our motto: Imagine a new game system where Real Life activities can give your game character SKILL experience.
Here are some of the Real Life activities that can give your RPG Biz game character various SKILL experience points.
1. When you submit an article for a magazine or write a story for a game, your game character gets SCRIBE experience.
2. When you submit poetry for the magazine or a game, your game character gains BARD experience.
3. When you recruit new members to our community, your game character gains LEADER experience.
4. When you submit artwork, your game character gains ARTISAN experience.
5. When you submit music compositions, your game character gains PERFORMER experience.
6. When you submit plugins, your game character gains BUILDER experience.
6. When you play one of our community's games, your game character gains WARRIOR experience.
7. When you financially invest in our community, your game character gains MINER experience.
8. When you sell a game or game supplement, your game character gains MERCHANT experience.
9. When you submit puzzles, your game character gains MUSER experience.
10. When you financially donate to our community for another member to receive MINER experience, your game character gains GIVER experience.
11. When you submits new ideas for the games, your game character gains INNOVATOR experience.
12. When you submit an entire game, your game character gains ARCHITECT experience.
If you look carefully you will notice the words "submit" and "play". You are reading correctly, you gain experience for submitting and playing. You get even more experience if your submission is used in a game or game supplement (example: magazine). You get even more experience for successfully playing an entire game. With submissions, you may gain a lot of experience for making a lot of submissions, but for certain level advancements, there will be requirements for submission to be used, or proposed to be used in a game or game supplement.
The membership into the community is free. Members that have their submissions accepted in a game or magazine may receive compensation, when that particular game or game supplement, has made an income. With higher profits, bonuses may be given to members who have high levels of different game categories (bard, leader, artisan, performer, builder, warrior, minor, etc.).