SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How are you progressing?

A topic by ADRENALINE GAMES created Oct 21, 2021 Views: 120 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted

Hi all-

We have just over a week left of the Jam. I'd love to hear what you are working on.  If you need more time, let me know - I can extend the Jam!

HostSubmitted

I'll start -

I have a mostly playable quickstart of an ECB spinoff.  Play special operatives investigating the supernatural, securing mythological artifacts, and protecting humanity in Crossroads: Task Force Shadow.

My long term goal is to have a handful of small games in the 'Crossroads' world. The other one that I am working on at the moment is Crossroads: Knights of the Road (truckers, bikers, and drifters fighting demons).

Submitted

I got far enough along in my Descended from the Queen + ECB mashup to give it a try last weekend. It's still pretty rough around the edges but workable enough we were able to come up with a fun story, put together the clues and make our "theory roll". I think it would probably benefit from a few player-facing options to control the clock / position, but I'm not sure how to build those in yet.

I also want to write a few more prompts and missions to mix it up a bit.

Submitted

Finished most of the writing for Mission Marginalia, just putting into layout now.