Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

#RebootTeam \\ music audio sound fx

A topic by JamesMulvaleAudio created Jul 15, 2019 Views: 246 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Looking to join teams writing music creating sound effects or general audio I worked on around 6 games over the last 10 years and also tons of television work. Check  https://www.jamesmulvale.com/video-games for demos! Cheers!

HostSubmitted

Thanks James!  It's great to have you around!  Huge thanks for this! 

Thanks James.  One thing I totally ignore or leave for last is music and sound effects.

the teams I've worked with before have worked with the music and sound early on and we influence each other. I'll always try and do what's best for the game or the artwork not just try to get "my sound" in there.

Jam HostSubmitted

If you havent found a team, i might be interested!

Im working on my game alone at the moment, so you may be better off looking for a full team. 

But heres what my game looks like so far 

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Andy if you mean James, I think he's available to work for few teams / individuals around that requires his help as musician.  Just saying - for example, he's already working our entry's music.  But if not mistaken, what he is saying is that he can totally can help you as well (an maybe others - I guess depending on his available time of course? ) but the invite is right there!  :)   

Annd your already got something to show right on the first week, man you're fast! XD  Awesome!  

Jam HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Yes i was refering to James! If hes available to help id love too have him, otherwise ill whip some music up around the last week or so ha!

And thanks alot! I did program this quite fast i feel like haha
(probably cause im use to Unity Tiny and normal unity is like easy mode in comparison) 

HostSubmitted

Pretty sure he can be help!  :)      and yeah!  You coded that mini game really fast!  And it looks cool by the way since it's got a fair amount of options and it has gameplay already XD  - Niice! 

I'm really sorry I couldn't log into this forum and missed all the posts. If anyone needs anything now or later give me a yell at sickfiction@gmail.com cheers!