Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The Birth Of AJ.

A topic by AxalKay created 39 days ago Views: 1,792 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted(+2)

I am a big fan of Preggopixels and I wanted to join her first jam, but I didn't know how to make games. This time I am not going to let something little like that stop me. I am a writer and I have an idea for a game. The Birth of AJ.

It would be a Crazy Castle style game. You would play as Bright Mac and collect apples and pears for Pear Butter. Every few levels there would be a CG where Pear Butters tummy gets bigger and a story about Bright Mac rubbing her tummy.

The baddies would be: Fruit bats (slow), Changelings (mid) Shadow Bolts (fast). The boxing glove would be a banana cream pie. The invisible ink would be apple cider. There could be zap apples which would speed you up by slowing down all of the baddies for a few seconds.

I would love to hear any ideas you have.

The story would be something like this.

Pear butter groans. Her tummy is getting so heavy. She lays on her back to rest her sore hooves.

Bright Mac rubs his big strong hooves over his wife's smooth firm tummy.

"Mmmhh. That feels so nice sweety."

Bright Mac feels a little jolt under Pear's thick warm coat. "I think I just felt our little girl bucking."

"I felt it too. She is strong already."

Bright Mac kisses right where he felt the kick. "I think she likes it when I rub your tummy."

"She can feel your love through your hooves. So can I."

Bright Mac continued massaging his wife's lovely tummy.

"Aaahhh. Mmmmhhh." Pear Butter felt a buzzing in her head. Her breaths came in short bursts. "My boobs feel full. Can you suck the milk out?"

Bright Mac grinned. "Are your boobs full or are you just feeling horny?"

Pear blushed. "Both."

Bright Mac moved his head to between Pear's hind legs. He-

I want to keep this thread from getting too steamy. If this project interests you let me know. I can write and I can design levels.

Submitted

Update: We are officially a team of two. Yay! We still need at least one visual artist and one programmer. Don't be shy we don't bite.

hey!

Submitted

I am really upset right now. People have told me more than once joining a game jam is a great way to meet people. 400 people have looked at this post. 400 people saw this and none of them had anything to say. Not good luck. Not that sound interesting. Nothing. Not only that I am the only one who posted on the community page. Does everyone in this jam just suck? Screw it. I give up.

Submitted(+1)

I understand your frustration, but I think you need to be a bit more realistic with your expectations. This is an incredibly small game jam, not Ludum Dare. Also, since the main focus is fetish content, the majority of participants are going to be very concerned with maintaining their privacy, and therefore hesitant to team up with any strangers. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time trying to assemble a team, but that's just the way it is sometimes.

That said, after looking through your posts, it appears you already have a composer and an artist/programmer on board. That seems like more than enough for a game jam, so I don't think you should give up just yet. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Submitted

It is not about assembling a team. I wanted to meet people with interests like mine. "since the main focus is fetish content, the majority of participants are going to be very concerned with maintaining their privacy". I noticed. I put myself out there in an effort to make friends and 400 people saw my post and decided they did not want to be friends with me. That hurts.

(+1)

Don't give up. I need this game! 😭🙏

Submitted

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I needed to hear that. <3

do give up i said i am in,

i am intereted, so lets make the game a reality shall we

Submitted

Thank you. <3

I made a Dischord server. I am sending the link to our third member. We will make this game.

https://discord.com/invite/KTfNQk2a

If I had the skills, or the time, I would gladly aid, but alas, I do not. However, hold faith, comrade. For the sake of all that is preggers, claim your glory under the divine light of the pregnarchy!

Submitted

Thank you. That means a lot to me. We are making the best game we can. I hope you enjoy it. For preggers!

Submitted

Update: The game is coming along really well. We would love to have an artist join the team to help make CGs for the cutscenes. Please don't be shy.