Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team (artist and/or composer)

A topic by dominikalk created Apr 29, 2020 Views: 274 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hi, I'm Dom and have entered a few game jams before. But I've never worked as a team and have had to get by by making my own sfx, music and art. I was wondering it would be very cool to collaborate with some others, and design the game together. If anyone's up for it just give a reply :)

Submitted

Heya! I'm in the same boat; never worked in a team b4 but id love to give it a go. I'm kind of a generalist and mostly work in gamemaker but am getting to grips with Unity recently so I'm happy to work with either. Otherwise pretty okay at music, sfx, game design okayish at art and programming (Although each one is in various stages of dunning kreuger so take it with a bit of salt lmao). If thats cool im up to jam :D

Submitted

Sounds great, i kinda just wanna have fun with this game jam :) Do you have discord so we can discuss more?

Submitted
Deleted 3 years ago
(1 edit)

Hi man , i 've done some solo jam before ,i want to try new experience ,hit me up if u guys need a hand with art or programming, really looking forward to join ur team

Submitted

Hi, really sorry, we've already got a team set up, hope you enjoy the jam though

Best of luck u guys

Host

Hey dvpGamer, have you tried finding team members on our Discord?

I have a team , thank to u