Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

20 more awesome covers for the jam!

A topic by CABBAGEHEAD created May 04, 2022 Views: 84 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+7)

Hi, I saw a lot of claims for the starter covers in the jam so I made more for everyone!

MOCK is a collection of mock art covers that stretch across different genres and systems. You'll spot stuff inspired by MORK BORG, Wretched & Alone, cyberpunk, horror movies and indie solo rpg zines. I wanted to open up more possibilities for ritual games.

If you want to 'claim' a cover for you jam game, you can go ahead and comment here. I'll also link your game into MOCK's product page later.

Have a good time jamming!

HostSubmitted(+1)

I think I'm gonna try and make something for Forbidden Psalms for the Wicked. No promises though cause I'm not sure I'll have enough time hahah

Submitted

Good luck and no pressure haha! I really liked your work on the Medium so I'm looking forward to it.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I really like these covers! I got sudden inspiration and made a game for Cry for the Slaughter. Just gotta clean it up and then I'll have it posted tomorrow.

edit: I'm so embarrassed, I got confused and thought Cry for the Slaughter was from your batch. I did mean it when I said I like this set though!