Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Any animator or artist that wants to team up?

A topic by aguayogames created Jan 04, 2022 Views: 280 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

If your are good at drawing or animation. We can team up for the jam. I am great at music, and I am good at making small games. If you are interested in working with me on the jam, send me a message through Discord aguayogames#9340. The animating area is not my strong suit. But it's simple animation what I have in mind, if you were asking. Thanks.

Hello! Did you have an idea in particular you wanted to make? I do primarily traditional/digital art hybrids but have also done some pixel animation. You can check out the game I just made, Ha3oud, here https://toreachpoise.itch.io/ha3oud

Submitted (5 edits)

Yes.  Simple explosions, Particles, and no more than 12 assets. That is it.  Are you able to do it in pixel art?

I've will able to do it easily!!!

Submitted (1 edit)

I Accepted your Friend Request on Discord, lets continue to talk on there. :)

I can help create a game, only on a not strong engine, Clickteam Fusion.

Clickteam Fusion??? Never heard of it!!!

Submitted

bruh

Well, I have heard of it before...

(2 edits)

RoughLike Indie Game

Player_Run Animation Sheet
I use Aseprite in drawing pixel art and animating!!! I haven't made a game on itch.io because I can get away with scope creep but here is a demo of what I'm doing. (*Also I'm using GDevelop because I'm making a mobile game quick*)(*I mainly use Godot for 2D and sometimes Unity for 3D games*)! And I'm happy to team up with you but my also I'm ... year old!!! (*I'm kinda small in age, ok...*)(*This art in the video was another person because Juice Jam only lasts 8 days and I'm late 1 day!!!*)(*Also if I just make artwork it would be fine, but if I make artwork  + game dev then that was gonna be too much*)(*ALSO WHAT ENGINE ARE YOU USING???*)

Submitted

I am using Gdevelop 5.

WOW, THAT GREAT!!!

Submitted

When can we talk on Discord? ;)

Also, I'm kinda bad at music!!! I usually make artwork not sound effect!!!

PLEASE ANSWER BEFORE THE CONTEST START!!!

Submitted

I Accepted your Friend Request on Discord, lets continue to talk on there. :)