Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Have fun! (1/3)

A topic by crunchi created Oct 29, 2021 Views: 573 Replies: 24
Viewing posts 1 to 12
(12 edits)

Have you been thinking of any ideas in the last 24 hours?

For me, I just setting up the game.

(+1)

Hi PremPrem, yes, of course I have been thinking of an idea along the line of "LET ME LIVE!", using your health to kill the enemies and killing yourself at the same time.  I will start with my planning, set out my assets and start a new project in Unity. See you later.

(+1)

Hi Rona! Your idea sounds very interesting!

(+1)

Sorry for the late response though, I'm renovating my house.

No worries! I am looking at assets that I bought from the asset store for Halloween. An insect/ humanoid pack from Maksim Bugrimov caught my eye (love his 3D models). What if humans changed into insects during a radiation apocalypse? You are a Mantis who has been caught by a humanoid ant colony and you are trying to escape. You use your own 'green' blood (health) to destroy the ant/ enemy. To replenish what you have lost you have to eat ant-eggs where ever you can find them.

I think I have laid out what I am going to make! [Great!]

(1 edit) (+1)

Yes, I have an idea for a game, the enemy is the skeletons and the boss is the dead, the skeletons will transmit a virus, you will have to attack them with a rope or something like that (I have not been thinking about that much) the virus will move to your hand by the rope since I touch the skeleton, you will have a minute and you will have to eat a special nutrient that will give you more health, I don't know if it's worth it but I'll be thinking about more things DX

That was a very very interesting idea! Don't feature creep that much tho.

Thanks !, I have an idea for the skeletons, I am going to be inspired by the monster of ao oni to create the skeletons, they will be somewhat scary, but at the same time cartoonish, as for the limitation, I came up with the idea that the player Damage enemies with a lasso or something like that, but that will take away health from the player, so they will have to drink something to get more health and thus attack again :D

(+1)

my artist is still asleep so imma wait for the sprites then i'll do some thing

Good luck!

thank you

Submitted(+1)

your health bar is your melee weapon, you can shoot, but you use your own health as ammo

400 IQ

Lol, this jam is so about my current game

Interesting...

Deleted 2 years ago

For all the people who read this senseless post I wrote 2 days before: https://itch.io/jam/mini-jam-92-death/topic/1731910/serious-topic-an-apology

(+1)

I still  can't believe how much patience to write this post.

Point and click game where character is stuck in Limbo. He holds his heart which he can choose to make beat to blast away monsters that come near, but he only has so many heartbeats, and if he uses them up, he dies. Enemies attacking you also reduce the amount of heartbeats you have left. Try to escape limbo and get back to the world of the living!

I'm honestly pretty happy with the idea, but man trying to make progress has been pretty slow for me for some reason. Hopefully I'll release something playable!

That's is EPIC!!

A guy whos health bar is a gun that wants to help him but if he chooses not to use it for all 3 levels it will turn on him and become the final boss but if he uses it the final boss is the bigger version of the enimies

Wow!

Sorry, If I can't finish the game. It's because my computer is bricked.

W O A H... I didn't expect that !!!