Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can anyone help me with a title?

A topic by TheGl!tch3d created Jul 14, 2022 Views: 517 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 10

I'm gonna make a game,but i can't think of a title.Can anyone also help with the game idea?(Don't worry i will credit you for the game idea!)

What’s the game about?

Paintballs,stupid right?

Paintcolorballs.

What do you think about this?

(1 edit)

That seems good.(Also,i decided to use minigames in the game idea)

Hi !

You’re looking for a title, a game idea or both ?

(I would like to participate but I don’t have any idea either 😅)

Probably both.

i don't think you should brainstorm yet, as the restriction hasn't been revealed, if you get too attached to an idea and the limitation doesn't allow that idea. it'll just be a hindrance.

I'm new to game dev so I don't have much experience, but I think a cool name for a color based name could be Splat! - something along the lines of that seems pretty cool to me.

(1 edit)

That seems like a nice title!.(Also,i credited you for the game's title.)

oh ty! I'm sad because unity has crashed my computer so my attempt at becoming a game dev is over. Mac's suck for this stuff.

(1 edit)

Sorry i did not reply earlier cuz i was gonna eat lunch-(Btw your welcome!)Maybe you can try another game engine if you make a game?Also here is the game's link:https://alzepher.itch.io/splat(Also here is the desc where i gave credits(look down)

Ty! Also I tried running the game and got a lot of random mumbo jumbo. I think you might wanna check it out because I don't think it implemented correctly on the website.

You're welcome!Also,im gonna replace the game with a new game file later and fix it.It's also still in development.

you can make a puzzle game that player can change view between two Role.
you can make a puzzle game where you can change views between two Roles.
you can make a puzzle game where you can change views between two or more Roles.
Oh, I just posted too much sorry~~
And you can call it "MultiPlayer" (Double quotes is a part of title too)

ok-