Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone need a musician?

A topic by aronahlam created Jun 17, 2019 Views: 221 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

I produce electronic music and am dying to collaborate with someone for some inspiration and new experiences! Metroidvanias are my favorite and there's no better genre to inspire me to make something epic and awesome for your game

Although I don't have jam experience, I've been told I have chops - see below for a sample of background music I made for a friend's turn-based cyberpunk JRPG. Maybe this style is something you would love to have as well:

https://soundcloud.com/aronahlam/sets/music-for-an-unrealized-video

You'll get a wide variety of melodic beat-oriented tunes (or ambiance) with techy sounds and live instrumentation samples - tempos range from trip hop to ambient, house, downtempo, synthwave, trance, etc. Need epic crescendos for your story's heartbreaking finale? Or creepy sinister ambiance for navigating the main villain's lair? Or peaceful tunes for a hub area to chill your player out? Or a badass heart-pumping stomper for getting the player in the mood to murder hundreds of enemies in a limited amount of time?

Hope to work with you and have some fun :)

Submitted

Hey there! Are you still looking to collaborate for this game jam?

I listened through the album you wrote for your friend and was really impressed. I do a lot of composition as well, and usually write my own music, but there's only so much you can do in a month if you're multitasking every aspect of the game design process. If you're interested in collaborating I'd be happy to talk a little bit more about ideas so you can find out if it would be a good fit for you as well.

Thanks for the consideration!