• Extra Programmer
  • Level designer [Especially if you’re good at making mazes.]

Already have:

• Game Designer
  • Manager
  • Writer
  • Pixel Artist
  • Godot Programmer

All skill levels are welcomed. If you’re interested in helping us build something that last beyond the jam, contact me on discord: Blankmarks#2230

Hi there, Im a programmer. If you still need a developer I can help. Discord -> anil_punjabi

Deleted 71 days ago

HI there, Looks like the guy on this post is not replying. Do you want to connect with me? Msg me at - anilcool@gmail.com 

Well hello there !

I'm a musicien with some experience in film scoring and sound Designing and I really want to try my hand on video game music (to which I'm a big fan of). If you are still looking for someone to fill up the post, I do quick work and have a good team work mentality :)

Here is my port folio linky :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MEKiVCVKX02flspzz5M7IliUxy8UnBXN?usp=dri...

and my discord tag :

lekingos_16765

Hello!

I am a composer for games and films and would be interested in helping out if the position has not already been filled. Not done a game jam before but would really like to get involved! Here's a link to some of my music:

https://soundcloud.com/user-317758261

Hey, if anyone is still seeing this then our team needs a Godot Programmer. Our second one might be out.

If you still haven’t found a team or you just have time on your hands, then our team is open to you receive you. There’s only 12 or so days left so you won’t be able to get the full experience but you’ll still be credited at the end. A finished game for your portfolio.

Any skill level is welcomed. You’re main task would be to help our current and lead programmer Feassis. If you’re at a lower skill lever, then this is a good chance to learn from a experienced programmer.

If you’re interested, then contact me on Discord: Blankmarks#2230