Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What's Next? Sticky

A topic by Ottomated created Mar 01, 2023 Views: 1,733 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 17
Host (1 edit) (+11)

Amazing work to everyone who submitted a game! I know most of you are wondering what will happen next.

Currently, the mods are playing through every single game to choose a top list to be played by Ludwig and the judges on stream. Community ratings will be taken into account – i.e. the top few games will probably be chosen, but they won't be the only ones. Input is also being taken from trusted community members.

That will take a few days, maybe even a week or more. Once done, the judging stream will be announced.

If you want to fix bugs in your games, you may do so now and, if chosen, the fixed version will be played on stream.

Submitted

thanks for the update!

Submitted(+2)

Thanks Otto!

Submitted(+1)

Can we polish and fix bugs to improve our games, or should we wait until after the judging stream is announced?

Submitted

Thank you otto, I love you.

Submitted

I was hoping for this approach, thank you

Submitted

Thanks for the update :) 

Had lots of fun playing these games today, good luck everyone!

Submitted (2 edits) (+5)

Hey otto, firstly you're workin' hella hard and doing amazing! Secondly, I was wondering if we could add an entire new level to the game- just kidding just kidding! xD Though in all seriousness could this include minor changes like reducing the timer on one of our levels that was set too high?

Submitted(-3)

i think that defeats the purpose of a game jam

Submitted

Yipee! tell them mods to play forsaken (:

Submitted
Show post...

Thanks, Otto. It would be really cool to see Ludwig play our games. My game came around 30th overall, do you think it would be considered to be played by Ludwig?  

Submitted

thank you otto!

Submitted

thanks otto :)

Submitted

Thanks Otto!

Submitted(+7)

Hey Otto, any update on the rating process from the judges yet?

Submitted

Yes