Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Izumi's Dev Log

A topic by pandaizumi created Dec 19, 2015 Views: 627 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hm, life in space... At the moment it looks like I'll be going with a space rpg or shooter type thing or a space colony sim.

So my mind is set on a small rpg right now but a space colony sim is definitely going to be a backup plan in the case that I can't come up with a good story. Now to get started on some planning and do some mock-ups.

I was playing this Rpgish space game on steam called Endless sky it was top down you might want to check it out for some inspiration. I cant wait to see your game!

I tried to check it out but my computer's older and couldn't play it :\ I did find a let's play however and watched a bit. It's not my kind of thing though.

I'm pretty bad at this dev log thing. But I also don't have much to say either. I haven't been very productive the last couple of days.

There's not much of a story yet so tomorrow I'll go check out some plot generators and see what comes up.

But instead of just sitting around doing nothing until and idea pops up, I've at least started on coding a state manager and I'll work on the engine(?) aspects and art(tilesets) first then worry about the story.

The repository is here: https://github.com/pandaizumi/LibGDX_Jam_Game