SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3 Weeks.....

A topic by rcbasicfans created Feb 07, 2022 Views: 58 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

Hello! 

Submission period will end after 21 days.  In fact, one entry was submitted. However, the entrant continues to improve  this game until the submission period ends.  The entrant may submit new version. Good! I hope that all the entrants will be able to meet the deadline! I also hope that all entrants will be satisfied with their games!

Good luck to all of you!!!

I won't be able to finish this Game Jam -- got business trips until the end of the month. :(

Anyways, below is a montage of the game assets I was creating in Blender.

My theme was going to be Fruit (obviously) and I was going to do a sort of RPG where you fight different fruit enemies. The last enemy was going to be an Avocado because -- surprise surprise! -- it's actually a fruit!

The other fruits are a Banana, an Apple and a Rambutan (cool points if you know what a Rambutan is, they're actually really good).

In particular I was going to make it generate a random map each game and each screen would have random background elements. 

Host

Hello....the picture of the fruits are nice. You are a blender expert!

My theme was going to be Fruit (obviously) and I was going to do a sort of RPG..................... <== The plot of your game is so interesting!

The other fruits are a Banana, an Apple and a Rambutan <== So many cute characters are in this game. Sure!!

In particular I was going to make it generate a random map each game and each screen would have random background elements. <== this arrangement sounds really interesting. Good job! If you are able to finish the whole game at last, many gamers will like to play this game so much.

Submitted

I have not actually written a line of code yet. I hope to do so soon. I basically know what the game is, just need to create the framework.

Host

Hi!

I hope to do so soon. <== Hey, don't worry. 

I basically know what the game is, <== That's good. If you follow your plan, I believe that your entry will be quite complete.

just need to create the framework. <== I see. Tru your best to make an enjoyable and fun game.