Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

People’s Choice Results??

A topic by WyldFire Games created Sep 04, 2022 Views: 326 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

I don’t mean to be “that guy” but are people’s choice going to be announced before the main prizes? I thought usually people’s choice results are shown immediately. 

Submitted (1 edit)

Don't feel bad for asking I too was anxiously checking this page to see results, they're out now!! Top 25 makes me so damn happy.

Editing to say congrats on how well Framework did! I gave it 5 stars so I'm glad to see how far it went!

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Congratulations to the top spotters! This was one hell of a contest, there were a lot of fantastic entries and it was fun going through a lot of everyone's games.
I'm really, really glad Ouroboros got the top spot, it deserved it. I'm going to need to go through the other games on the list, there was a lot that I missed and a lot I ended up not being able to get to.

I'm happy getting 13th place. In fact, I see that as an absolute win.

Submitted (1 edit)

I was awake when the voting ended and was just sitting there going "okay maybe it won't update I should just go to sleep" haha. I am so glad to see the list now! Everyone did such a good job in the jam and I hope no matter what number people ended up as, they continue to make games and stick with it!