Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game not showing up?

A topic by AlexOrWhatever created Aug 06, 2022 Views: 242 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello, I submitted my game on August second, but now it doesn’t show up with the other submissions.  My game is called Hades Dreamers.

Submitted

Hello Alex, I had seen your game in the submission, but now I don't see it anymore. I accessed the link of your game, apparently it is not subscribed in the jam, maybe you removed it by accident. :(

Submitted

Hey Alex. I made my game list of all the games, and while it WAS there before (i saw it) it id not seem to have a windows version to download. The rules state it must be playable in windows, and I THINK yours was a mobile download? It might be that it got screened and disqualified, as it seems there's been some minor screening for submissions without downloads and similar already. It also seems like you've taken the game off now, which would screen you off as having no viable download.

oh! I think I accidentally linked a Mac version because  one of my friends had a Mac. Is is okay to replace the link, or is it too late?

Submitted

I suspect it might be too late, but you should probably ask some of the organizers.