SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for some teammates

A topic by Insidias created Aug 02, 2020 Views: 326 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+1)

Hey Everybody!

Would love to participate in this game jam, but I have little experience making games. If you could use a teammate for this Jam, I would love to join in! Just so you know what to expect. 

• I'm danish, 32 years old.
  • I speak english fluently.
  • I'm a programmer.
  • I've played around with Unity quite a bit, but wouldn't mind trying out Unreal if that's your preference.
  • I have experience with C, C++, C#, Java, JS and many more languages.

I'm really excited about trying out Houdini, as I'm really into procedural asset generation.

Hope to hear from you!

Submitted

He y Insidias! I am a houdini user of moderate experience but recently created all our assets in a procedural manner for Brackey's Game Jam.  I have a lot of experience with 3d Modeling and texturing procedurally and don't have a lot of coding experience other than some Python and VEX.  I am comfortable in both Unity and Unreal and would be willing to work in either.  If you want to connect and start building our team, you can add me on discord at damoniano (Devin Walters-Cruger)#5816
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi Devin!

Thank you for your reply! I've added you discord and looking forward to talking to you. I'm sure we can figure something out :-)

I believe they spoke of a 5 man limit on a team. If others are interested, you too can put up a post here. Then we can talk about visions, possibilities and availability.

I recognize my initial post might have sounded quite formal, and that may have scared people off replying, but that was not at all the intention! Diverse teams are definitely the best, even from an experience stand point. In the end, jams are suppose to be fun! Thats is my first and foremost goal!

Jacob / Insidias.

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello!

I am an Advanced Unity Game Developer, with solid knowledge of Development in C#, Python and Java.

I also have deep understanding of Game Design and how all the parts it usually involves fit together, and have participated in a couple of the Brackeys Game Jams (with only one entry though).

I have intermediate knowledge of Substance Designer and no prior experience with Houdini. 
I just found out about this Game Jam today, and would love to participate and learn a lot about this world, since it looks very interesting with all that Procedural Design power it offers.

Feel free to contact me through Discord RuLoSp#6954 if you’re interesting in more details.

Regards.

(1 edit)

I am a bit late to the party just wondering if anyone still needs a team mate.  I have 3D experience in many different package. My focus is Houdini.  I am an effects artist and 3D generalist.  If you need anyone else msg me on discod @   Bub#3033

Hi everybody! I'm student in Houdini 3d  program. Have work now,  wanna participate in jam...maybe there some teams where i can participate?

Have exp in lookdev in UE4 and can do something Houdini https://www.artstation.com/ascheyloven