Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First Jam

A topic by Roque Romero created Jul 08, 2020 Views: 183 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+1)

It is my first jam and have only collaborated in collective projects using Discord so I'm full of questions but will ask the most inmediate ones to start thinking deep about my collab... 
So... Are some random tables ok for this project? Original images are accepted? Some recommended system for possible stats in case of doing monsters?
Is there space for more collaborative stuff between varios members? lika collective tables or something similar?
Sorry for the battery of questions ans thanks for doing this jam... Sounds delicious ;P

Submitted

Everything I know about the project came from the various responses to Anxiety Wizard's original Tweet here:

https://twitter.com/anxietywizard/status/1278198995559436288

But from what I can glean, basically anything you do is okay.

At least one person asked if making accompanying images would be fine and was told:  yes, making your own illustrations will be fine.

The material folks generate doesn't have to mesh with each other, but no other guidelines have been given.

I know for my part:  I want to do a bunch of stuff on my own; there are a bunch of ideas I've been meaning to get out of my head into some form of typed record for awhile.  But if I get it done in time and other folks want to incorporate my material into their work, that's fine with me.

Submitted

Thanks very much for answering me, Kisnerp, will read that twitter asap. Good luck with your collab, really want to read it soon :D