Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Extension?

A topic by thenekomancer created Feb 19, 2019 Views: 197 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi XianXian and fellow IF jammers,

I was wondering if it would be possible to ask for an extension on the deadline. We are three students who are nearing the end of our school term and we've been really pressed for time the past few weeks. We've managed to come up with a pretty rough draft of what we are trying to build. Here's a screen capture if you are interested:

We have original music written (which we could not include in the screen capture, unfortunately) and our script is about 60% done.
We were hoping to have the deadline moved back a couple of weeks--maybe March 8?
But I understand that everyone has their own timeline and we don't want to inconvenience others, if that were the case.

Thank you for letting us know either way. We are pretty stoked about the game jam and have been having a lot of fun working on the project!
Host (1 edit) (+2)

Oh hey sure. I will extend it! maybe to another month. bc im like totally behind on my project too. dkf;jsa. What do you all think?

That would be awesomeeeee

(+1)

oh laawdy! Dis iss wunderbar! 

I gave up on my game yesterday. 

Decided today that if I had until Feb 23, I would continue working on it some.

And when I logged in, I find this awesome news. SWEET! I'll probably finish my game, I guess.

(+1)

So happy about this extension! It's been an impossible month and I almost had to withdrew. Thanks so much.