Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Experienced Composer/Sound Designer looking for Team!

A topic by Lirio created Apr 27, 2023 Views: 188 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello there! I'm looking for a team to make the game that will win this jam.

I have over a decade of experience composing music, and have worked for various jam games and other small projects.

I am able to compose music in pretty much any style and any genre, but I enjoy mostly working on orchestral/cinematic composition or experimental and ambient music. I can also bring an EDM edge to the piece if it suits it. Besides my experience as a composer, I'm also dabbling on sound design, in my portfolio i have an example of a video I've done sound design for.

Here's my portfolio: https://liriocampos.carrd.co

Ideally, I would like to work in a project that will survive beyond the jam, with hopes for a full release on the horizon.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Lirio.

Submitted

Hi Lirio,

I am a dev with 12 jams done in the last 7 months or so. I have a team set up for this jam but we're missing somebody for sound and music. I liked your work. If you'd like to discuss the possibility of joining our team, DM at erebrus#5881.

Some examples of previous jams

I'm currently working on two projects for game jams, but once that's done (by monday the 15th) I can start to tackle more projects! Have my discord: justamusician#8415

Hey  Lirio 

our team missing composer to complate the team if you want to join you are welcome DM with me in discord Skill#4397 i hope you want to join thank you and we can help you in the godot engine

(1 edit)

I'm currently working on two projects for game jams, but once that's done (by monday the 15th) I can start to tackle more projects! Have my discord: justamusician#8415

no thank you i will need you before 14m