Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The reason for the removal of the game from the game jam?

A topic by EduardKhusainov created May 31, 2023 Views: 216 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Is there any way to find out the reason why the game was removed from the participants of the game jam?

Submitted

just goto gamedev.tv discord and chat someone there

Submitted (1 edit)

it is possible that the asset    Character Set: Human-Animal Hybrids Free Sample --- is a sample ,,,  most samples are not licensed for distribution thus they want you to buy the full version of it.   This is only a guess though

-

ps --  follow me on here for future jam's, i will be posting free chars  for usage in either unity or unreal (i can adapt for blender as well) if you ever need animated characters. I currently have 2 up for unreal and one up for unity -   other will be patched today to include unity. these are high quality 5 level LOD characters that i give away on here.

Submitted

Thank you for your response. This package doesn't have any restrictions requiring a purchase; it's distributed for free, which aligns with the game jam restrictions. Thank you for offering your work as well! I also create models for objects and characters myself, but this time I spent a lot of time on level mechanics, so I had to rely on free assets.

Submitted

I spent 9 days on the game, only to not receive any response as to why it was removed from the participants.

Submitted

Well, thank you to the managers for restoring my game back. It was really unclear what happened.
Special thanks to Kevin-Brandon Corbett and Lucy