Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Just received the email for the course, but I made the game with a friend, and he doesn't receive it. What can I do?

A topic by AwsApps created Jun 06, 2022 Views: 292 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi, I made the game with a friend, and only receive one mail for the free course ( mine, because the game was uploaded with my mail)
How can my friend receive the course?
Thank you very much!
This is the game ^^
https://itch.io/jam/gamedevtv-jam-2022/rate/1545050

Jam Host

You need to add your teammate as an admin: https://itch.io/jam/gamedevtv-jam-2022/topic/2144910/shouldnt-all-team-members-b...

Submitted

Hey Yang Pulse, I added my friend to the admin list of the game before submitting  but he didn't receive it as well

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi! I worked in a two person team but I did not realize that we both had to be marked as admin/contributors in itch.io. They did not have an account previously so they created a new account now and I added them as admins/contributors to the game. Is it possible to still get the prize course for them too? Would they need to get their own link for the Google Forms from you or could I just share the same link you sent to my email to them?

Thank you for organizing this jam. Hopefully you will be able to help.

Jam Host(+1)(-1)

Hey there,

So, forward the email to your friend, and have them add your itch email in the form. We are going through and checking teammates when they submit so we should see them, we just need their account email and the course they want.

Submitted (1 edit)

Only to confirm: In the form there are 3 email addresses:

1. The first one appears at the top.
  2. Another in the form: What is your itchio email address (The address you received a link to this form in. )
  3. The last one indicating your email in GameDev.tv 

So, if I understand correctly, I forward the mail to my friend, and he have to put his ithcio email in the first form, but use my email in the second form, 

Could you confirm is this, or is it just the other way around?

Thank you for your fast reply !