Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Collaborating in Godot

A topic by 0x12 created Oct 23, 2018 Views: 601 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hello we don't know topic yet but I already know that want to use Godot. I started to using it recently so still don't know to much about it but want to during this event gather some experience in this engine. If there is any people also interested in same platform and looking for someone to collaborate feel free to give me a response. Everyone is welcome (e.g. programmers, graphics, musicians).

I am definitely going to use Godot. I am trying to put together a team with some friends but I am sure we would all be happy to collaborate. What aspect of development do you focus on (artwork, design, code, music etc.)?

Hi Zach, do you consider another programmer to your team?

I would be the main programmer for our team, but we could definitely use more than one, if you feel comfortable with that. We have another person who does some programming and some level design, and we have a writer. Were working on getting an artist right now.

Yes, I would like to. Thats fine with me. :)

Do you have Discord, and if yes, what is your username and #?

Here: FatFat05#3505

Thanks for reply and nice to hear that You trying to put together a team. I rather focus on code. Don't have to much experience with making artworks, designing. While trying to make own games as one man army you have to deal with all these ascpects but coding skill is the best among them.

Do you have Discord, and if you do what is your username and #? We are putting together a bigger team than we anticipated so we are using discord to organize errything

Yes I have discord, my nickname is: Anwarus#1617 :)

Hello.  I am interested in using Godot :) I am mainly a programmer less with design/art thing. 馃槀 I can try to create music as well.