Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

List of All the Games to Be Fixed! Sticky

A topic by Knickknack PJ created 32 days ago Views: 1,600 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host (5 edits) (+4)

Below is a list of all the game submitted with a green wrench for the Worst VN Jam! These games are listed in no particular order.

If we included your game on this list when you didn't want to be, or if we accidentally skipped your game and you want to be on this, feel free to tell us!

For the best effect and to help decrease decision anxiety, we recommend using a random number generator to select the game(s) you want to work on! Remember to be mindful of the jam's rules and to respect the licenses the games and assets are under. There are 30 entries total!

Happy fixing everyone!

1. CHerry bears
  2. BrainRoute
  3. The Final Throw
  4. Cool as a Cucumber
  5. The FIRSST ASMR VIISOOAL NOVELLLLM (very realxiing zzzzzz romp picne ronpiche snore am aslep bc its soo relaxin g)
  6. MyGF 2: GF Harder [SEQUEL] [GONE WRONG]
  7. Capesy Academy: The Final Highest High
  8. Fenicks Rong
  9. Ace in Another World
  10. Alpha: Return of the Alpha: The Quest to Find Amanda
  11. Hilltop Academy
  12. In Another World with my Shotgun: That time when I Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adip
  13. Not Another Villainess Otome Isekai
  14. The Exhibition
  15. World Without Effort
  16. Tomato Tomato
  17. Norman Door
  18. Why Is This Weird Guy Letting Me Touch His Chest (In The Backrooms)
  19. Drive
  20. Y0UR P3RF3CT WA1FUck IS UR UGLY PLUSH13?!
  21. Tennis of Phantasia
  22. rtgfyhjukl
  23. Fun at Parties
  24. seven (break out robot girl!!!!!!!!!)
  25. This Visual Novel Isn't Like Other Visual Novels
  26. Dungeon and Dices
  27. Snail Society 
  28. Exquisite Word Euphonic Boogie
  29. Chasing the Light
  30. I Don't Want to Go to the Dance with You, I Just Want to do my Fucking Homework

(1 edit)

\27. Snail Society (I forgot to add the wrench to the thumbnail when I initially submitted it)

Host(+1)

Added it to the list! :D

Host(+1)

Updated the main post with a few more games!

When I changed the thumbnail of the game, I forget to add the wrench, is it too late?

Jam Host

You can add it if you want! Only downside I can think of is people might be less likely to pick it up, but it’s worth a try.

Host (1 edit)

Your game is BrainRoute, right? I'll add it to the list if you like!

Yes, if possible

Host

You got it! It's added to the list now

Not like I want to ruin the fun or make pressure on others, but what are the probabilities of all of these games being taked and fixed?

Jam Host(+1)

No, you're right. It's highly unlikely they're all going to be fixed. There are more fixable submissions than people who have joined this jam. But there's nothing we can do about that, unfortunately. For the worst VN jam, you could submit something you threw together in 3 hours. For this one, not so much!

Your VN is the one most easy to fix imo. This will sound out of place but, actual music in the fix version of Hilltop would be bad or good, in your opinion?

Jam Host (1 edit)

It'd be good as long as they improve the art and story, too! In my opinion, an actually good soundtrack would be out of place in the intentionally bad version.

Fu** it. Making something silly as a secondary project was so relaxing in it's own way. I'm going to take Hilltop for this.

Jam Host

That's awesome! I can't wait to see it!

I think I'm making a actively worse version of the thing, for a fix version that's sad. It doesn't have much to it more than nonsense scenes. It's fine to still go with that?

Jam Host(+1)

The game was supposed to be bad comedy originally. So as long as the nonsense scenes are funny, I think it can still work!

All right then