Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

writer looking for a team !

A topic by kryouma created Dec 23, 2020 Views: 269 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3

hi, i'm jan/kryouma, and i'm a writer and a character designer. i'm looking for a coder, composer, assistant writer and artist to help me bring an idea i've had for a while to life! i'm aiming for it to be primarily a visual novel, but other ideas are welcome too!

essentially, it's set in a world where the zombie apocalypse has taken place and the remaining living citizens of a country must struggle to survive. now, i wanna make this a more light-hearted, humourous, comedy-type visual novel that captures more of the daily life element than the survival horror. so if slice-of-life is your thing (or if you're a fan of gakkou gurashi!) then you might enjoy what i have in store!

my discord is kryouma#6848 and my twitter is @artbykryouma, feel free to shoot me a dm :D !! i'm looking forward to working with you!

Submitted

kryouma, I'm rather a textbased coding user & still being open for collaborating with users, while a game about zombies combined with daily-stuff sounds interesting. I think many users seem to use discord, so in case you'd be open for a friend's request (not sure how to pm someone there without being on the same server for interacting with them)?

(+1)

i’m open to a friend request, please do feel free to send one along! 

Submitted

Okay, I've sent a request (my nickname starting with an "L" and ending with an "r" there).

Hi! I'm also a writer! I'm working on my own game, but would you be interested in collaborating? I'll send you a request on discord to contact you, my username is DoubleH as well.