Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Streamer Sign-Up Sticky

A topic by indiequesting created Jan 13, 2024 Views: 222 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host(+1)

Are you a streamer? Plan on streaming fun indie titles and giving your feedback on them? Well, why not be all official and maybe earn some stuff? Just follow the directions below on how to do just that, and we'll add your channel to the front page so everyone knows you're part of the event!

馃敟 Requirements & Expectations:

1. Sign up. - Join the event. There's a big ol' button on the overview page that says "Join jam." Just give that button a slap! - Comment here with a link to your channel, whether that be Twitch, YouTube, Facebook or some other platform!

2. Choose Your Games - Pick at least one game from the listed games (which will first be available on March 11th) and stream that title! You can play as many as you like, so long as you cover at least one game.

3. Social Media - Share your streams on social media. If you're on Twitter, you can also tag @feedbackquest or use the hashtag #feedbackquest to get your shout outs retweeted!

4. Discord! - Be sure to join the Indie Questing Discord and share when your streams for Feedback Quest are happening there!

5. Feedback! - Post feedback for games you've played on their submission pages. Don't be afraid of giving critical feedback, as this is the intent of this event, so long as it's constructive and you're treating the developer with respect. - Rate games for scoring at the end of the event! - If you're keeping VODs, be sure to post where they can be found directly to the games. This can be a direct link to the VOD or just one to your channel with a date for when the VOD was recorded.

6. Save Your Progress - Keep track of the games you've covered on stream. At the end of the event, we'll have rewards to give out based on how many games you cover. - If you cover more than 5 games, don't forget whichever is your favourite!

馃敟 Streamer Reward Tiers

The more games you cover on stream during the event, the higher a tier you get. Higher tiers come with some more rewards. -Will fill in prizes shortly.

馃 Bronze Streamer: 2 to 4 games covered. 

馃 Silver Streamer: 5 to 7 games covered.

馃 Gold Streamer: 8 to 10 games covered.

(+3)

I will join as streamer. 

Submitted(+4)

I'll submit my game, and also review and stream some games :)

Submitted (1 edit) (+4)

I will play and review some games and upload to my YouTube.  Edit: Here's my playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlfxuctDgc5n2M3l6QbWZK8QWMcz4lkO4

Submitted(+1)

From the looks of my schedule, I think I won't be able to stream games this time, but I'll still play and rate a bunch! :)