Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Status Reports, Feedbacks and such

A topic by Achie created Jul 22, 2019 Views: 194 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+1)

So, i'm just wondering if you guys/girls want to have an "In progress" topic for this, to be able to post your current status, and give feedback for other, based on these status reports.

Gonna start it, and see where it goes.

https://twitter.com/Achie7240/status/1152906044781342720

So i'm currently planning on having a timeline where fast foods got sentient, and want to destroy humanity, and our only chance is by protecting our self from the endless hordes. I'm planning on having power ups, and utility devices based on health foods, for example a chia seed minefields, avocado grenades and such, but i'm still collecting ideas.
Also thinking on changing the weapons to be food related, for example the bazooka to shoot cucumbers, or avocados, the smg shooting peas, fruit juice lasers, but that seems a bit hard for me, as i work in 8x8 sprites only (haven't been planning going multiple sprite sprites).

Submitted

totally missed this! Sorry about that. I posted all my progress on my git repo and twitter though.

Submitted (1 edit)

No probs, i followed your updates anyway, i just wanted to create a bit of an interaction here too, with all the people, maybe next time :D

Submitted(+1)

Hey yeah

That was a crazy ride, 16 people finished their submissions.

Submitted(+1)

I've never done one of these on itch before. Is that a good number of folks for this type of jam?