Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Pre-compiled version submitted

A topic by Petzi created Jan 16, 2019 Views: 155 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

We had trouble building the game into an executable file due to some errors relating to FAtiMA DLLs, so originally we submitted only the source code in our jam entry. But yesterday we were able to solve the problem, with help from one of the FAtiMA developers.

We've now uploaded the builds to the game's itch.io page, so the game can be played more conveniently (there's a Web version and a Windows version). It's the same project we submitted originally, we didn't extend the game or add any new features. Full disclosure, we did fix two critical bugs that made the game unplayable, but left all other bugs untouched. Thanks!

Host

So, I managed to build the version you submitted and to play the build executable. However if I come across any error in the judging process I'll use the newer version. 

Submitted

I believe the game will freeze when you speak to the character "Dentolas", leaving you unable to progress in the game. So you may have to end up playing the pre-compiled version. Sorry, for the trouble!

We'll be uploading a post-mortem soon, for anyone curious about the development process.