So, I managed to build the version you submitted and to play the build executable. However if I come across any error in the judging process I'll use the newer version.
A member registered Jul 19, 2018
Recent community posts
What is FAtiMA-Toolkit?
- We have a website http://fatima-toolkit.eu check us out
How will I know how to start?
- Read the Get Started section to know where to ....start!
What type of software is FAtiMA ?
- FAtiMA is an Emotion and Intelligent Character Engine that uses JSON files to define each character,
- FAtiMA-Toolkit is a Windows Form based User Interface where you can easily design and those JSON files .
Does it only work on Unity?
- FAtiMA is a C# library and as such it can be used by any engine or project that supports external libraries.
What if I find a bug?
- FAtiMA is open source, so you can:
- Post a bug on Github.
- Fix it yourself (and help us out!).
- Get in touch with support.
What if I want a new feature?
- FAtiMA is open source, so either request it or add it yourself on the Github page or by reaching us directly at: email@example.com
Is FAtiMA Toolkit free?
- Yes ! FAtiMA Engine has always been free and FAtiMA-Toolkit was developed for and funded by the RAGE project (http://rageproject.eu/) which decided to Open Source it!