Congratulations, I hope you enjoyed our game!
Recent community posts
Loved the art and the vibe of the game, it was both hilarious and very chill
I couldn't quite interact with the people on the dock but I think that's something you'll fix soon.
And I finally fished a mermaid!
Thanks to this game I am able to relive my game-dev experiences such as bugs, crashes, "random features" and, of course, spending time inside the Unity Editor trying to fix all of them.
Great idea and implementation, great job guys
What is FAtiMA-Toolkit?
- We have a website http://fatima-toolkit.eu check us out
How will I know how to start?
- Read the Get Started section to know where to ....start!
What type of software is FAtiMA ?
- FAtiMA is an Emotion and Intelligent Character Engine that uses JSON files to define each character,
- FAtiMA-Toolkit is a Windows Form based User Interface where you can easily design and those JSON files .
Does it only work on Unity?
- FAtiMA is a C# library and as such it can be used by any engine or project that supports external libraries.
What if I find a bug?
- FAtiMA is open source, so you can:
- Post a bug on Github.
- Fix it yourself (and help us out!).
- Get in touch with support.
What if I want a new feature?
- FAtiMA is open source, so either request it or add it yourself on the Github page or by reaching us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is FAtiMA Toolkit free?
- Yes ! FAtiMA Engine has always been free and FAtiMA-Toolkit was developed for and funded by the RAGE project (http://rageproject.eu/) which decided to Open Source it!