Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Human's Room

A topic by BLA? created Oct 23, 2020 Views: 287 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

Hey, I'm looking for people to be the characters that get killed in my game.

This means you will have a simple 4 directional sprite of you!

If you want to be a human that gets killed in my game leave a comment with a picture of yourself and I will try to include as many people as possible.

If I feel like the picture isn't actually of you, I will not include it (like if it is a celebrity or whatever).

I will credit each person's likeness in the score screen, so if you send me a picture give me a link to your twitter or whatever.

I may stream making the sprites on Sunday or something?

Okay, thanks, bye,
~April

Submitted

Hellow, So I think I can’t share a fictional character ? (even if it’s an human ?)

Submitted

If it's your fictional character, sure. I'm looking for real people preferably. What's your character?

Submitted (1 edit)

My character is called Scarlet. She wear a red dress and a purple scarf, and has big orange hair. There a quick doodle :

Hope this will help you and other people will participate, your project seems interesting.

Submitted

This is the only picture i have of my "representative" i guess, most likely doesnt bleed, wears a more or less standart suit (i guess theyre called tuxedos), totally oblivious. If you need more reference i can make some i guess.