Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

YesterSol Devlog | Neat Games :D (After Devtober Updated)

A topic by NeatGames created Oct 01, 2022 Views: 211 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted (6 edits)

------------------ After Devtober----------------------

***Good job everyone! I was successful at posting something everyday yay!***

Please subscribe to my YouTube so you can follow the development of YesterSol!  I plan on working on it until I release it on STEAM!  I got in the good habit of working on my game for an hour after work, so I still got a little work done everyday.  On the weekend I worked more if I could.  With just a good and focused 1 hour of work I was able to get a lot done!  I would set a small achievable goal that I knew I could finish in 1 hour.  The harder stuff I tried to save for the weekend.  PS. It was really cool seeing everyone's work on Twitter :D

------------------ Newest Devlog ----------------------

(+1)

I remember you from 2019 Devtober, good luck with your game and I followed you on Twitter!

Your intro on youtube is really funny, 
I loved the system to climb in high places with the Spear, it reminded me of the game "Where's My Helmet?"

Good Luck with your game, i hope i can play it soon

Submitted

Thanks a bunch~ I look forward to your posts!

Submitted(+1)

I also remember you from Devtober ’19 ❤️ Good luck with Devtober and your game, it looks pretty nice to far. 😊

Submitted

wait i actually played that demo from the metroidvania jam if i am not mistaken ,it was sooo fun! and i  am so happy to know you are expanding on it,good luck friend:

Submitted

Final update, and good job everyone :D