SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity predict user input using Aaronson oracle algorithm

A topic by Sunny Valley Studio created Sep 05, 2019 Views: 136 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi, 

In our game Shepherds Distress we have implemented Aaronson oracle - algorithm that predicts players next input based on previous inputs. We used it in the fighting system that requires you to avoid patterns when pressing Z and X randomly. It is based on the fact that people are unaware how quickly people go from random to patterns in such tasks. 

I thought it could be beneficial to make a tutorial on how to implement it into unity. It can give you up to 70% accuracy and its pretty easy to implement so might be useful for someone! 

Cheers!

SunnyValleyStudio

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/cgj/rate/476196

"A game of following simple instructions". In this short but great game, you must follow simple instructions given to you by your friendly neighbourhood 'P.H.I.L'. Will you follow his instructions? What happens if you don't? With over 50 ratings, 'DON'T DO IT' is a puzzle based platformer that's filled to the brim of humour. This game was made for the community game jam in under 7 days. Good luck, your challenge starts now!

It would make my week if anyone could check out this game which me and a couple others worked on. It would be greatly appreciated as a lot of work went into making it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it! :)