Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I did it! I think

A topic by Ace of Maple created Aug 31, 2019 Views: 283 Replies: 37
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted

I think I managed to submit it properly! I'm so nervous I ran into so many hurdles with this game but I'm proud of myself for not giving up.

Submitted

Haha I know that feeling, I felt the same

Submitted

Good to know I'm not the only one :)

Submitted

btw i like your game, and i laugh with "The umbrella make's you float? that´s no sense"

Submitted

Haha thanks. I really wanted the entity to have a kind 'angry teacher who doesn't like how you solved the math problem' personality 

Submitted

Hahaha it work´s, i liked that

Submitted

Thanks! Hopefully you'll rate my game when the time comes. I'm definitely going to for yours. I love your aesthetic by the way

Submitted

sure i´ll will rate, thanks we put a lot of effort 

Submitted

Same. Too most of my life this week lol. And hey, not trying to be too pushy but if your interested I started making Unity tutorials on Youtube. I have a video for my odd movement system already. Well, part 1 anyways since I ran out of time and needed to get back to the jam

Submitted

haha sure i will take a look to your video maybe i can learn something new

Submitted

I hope you'll find something useful! And if not I'm open t requests and pretty good at figuring things out :)

Submitted

Woo Hoo!

I'll check your games when the rating starts.

Submitted

Thank you so much! I'll do the same

Submitted

Great job!
I felt like giving up after no idea came, but managed to make a game just on time :D

Submitted

Thats great you got it done! I'll have to check out your game once its voting time

Submitted

Same with yours ;)

Submitted

thanks!

Submitted

congrats, having anything made is still miles ahead of those who didn't bother. pride pride pride happy words and compliment and stuff 

Submitted

haha thanks. Overall I'm so happy I did this

Submitted

Same here

Couldn't upload it properly because for some reason itch.io doesn't like rar files

Submitted

oh no. Did you manage to fix it?

Submitted

Yes, thankfully I did

Submitted

Thats great!

Submitted

Same here! Is this your first Game Jam as well because I just went through many hours trying to upload my game xD

Submitted

This is my second. But the other one was just for fun so there wasn't as much stress. Glad I did a practice before this or I would have been freaking out worse lol

Submitted

Haha, well done on submitting!

Submitted

Just realised both of our games are called 'Trust Me'! What a coincidence!

Submitted

That is awesome! 

Submitted

Good job, same here!

Submitted

Best of luck! Hope you play my game and enjoy it

Submitted

Will do when I get on a comp!  

Submitted

thank you!

Submitted

Congratulations and well done! I'll give your game a try!

Submitted

Thank you so much! I hope you'll like it!

Submitted

It's fun! I didn't get all the way through (trying out as many games as I can to rate them!), but I like that jump-and-float mechanic!

Submitted

Thanks, I designed it myself. I'm doing a 2-part movement tutorial on my YouTube channel. Part 1 is already out. Maybe you want to check it out and maybe leave me a like? I'm pretty new to making tutorials but I try really hard