Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Want to have you game playtested before submitting?

A topic by Dan Zaidan created Aug 27, 2019 Views: 291 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hello everybody!

How is the jam going?

I created this thread so people can share their work-in-progress builds to get feedback before submitting.

There's still some time to incorporate people's feedback and improve the game.

Just remember to playtest other people's games so they can playtest yours as well.

Here is my latest build. Finished the gameplay, would love some feedback on that!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/93pnipp9th5mwhb/Liar%27s%20Map%20-%20Alpha%20v01.zip?d...

its a really good game!. 

you gotta add some new soldiers to the game like: Archers(fire from far behind while your soldiers charge on the enemy), Knights(charges and pushes the  enemies), scouts(enhances the view range) etc...

- music & SFX, but the game idea is brilliant!. i reached the large map and it was so fun to play and you need to know which clue is the true one if you followed a wrong clue you will find yourself trapped and your soldiers will eventually die (most of them).

- make an alert system when you get closer to an enemy group (here comes the use of the scout).

- make a better system when attacking because you can take them one by one and it will be easy.

- give the player an item that checks if this clue is true or not and make it available on the map so they will search for it, if they used it and it got wrong you can apply a curse effect on his soldiers like: less health, less dps, sacrifice (kill some soldiers).

i really appreciate your work cuz you build your own engine !

keep up the good work!.

Submitted

Thanks SO MUCH for your feedback!!

If you want me to playtest your game it would be my pleasure.

would love a way to zoom out, but otherwise nice job.

Submitted

Thanks!!

These is a way! You can just scroll the mouse wheel. ;)

Can you build it for Linux please?

Submitted

Sorry, I can't make a Linux platform layer for this jam. :(

Maybe after the jam is over? :)