Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sorry To Everyone Who Was Annoyed because Of Me!

A topic by GenosDev created Aug 12, 2020 Views: 131 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hello Everyone!

I Wanna say sorry to everyone who got annoyed because of me as I was Spamming(I really dont know what that means). I thought things work in a jam like this and we are supposed to do it to make our game popular as much as possible. Actually It is my first time in a jam and i just dont know how things work in it so sorry everyone!

Submitted

Sadly this is how things work. In the end though there really is no meaning to the number of ratings as long as it is above 20 (luckily). 

Anyways, everyone spams sometimes and everuone learns to promote their game in a more reasonable way. I know I am not perfect,and my way if just offering to play the games of other devs doesn't work as I had to learn the hard way.  Anyways, I am happy that you stopped spamming. 

Submitted

PRO TIP: if you are spamming, don't have such a recognizable profile picture, just let it be the yellow toad LOL. BTW, I don't support spamming, I'm just saying you know :D

Submitted

I don't have any intentions of spamming, especially since I have already reached 20 ratings, but thanks for the tip anyways lol. 

You might also want to try and have a generic hard to remember name.