Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I’m a rookie programmer and I need a team for the jam. Anyone!

A topic by Naz created Jul 30, 2020 Views: 438 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(+2)

Hey! I’m a beginner programmer and would like to form a team for this team. Anyone with any skill is welcome as long as you’re ready to have fun! 😁

i use godot, do you? if you do, i would be interested

I use unity :/

:(

I use godot, Intermediate programmer.

Oh, wanna team up?

(+1)

why, not. It would be awesome to have you in team.

To introduce myself as Indie. I am pianist + EDM musician (basically music artist), To check my music skills there are 2 of my music pieces ion Itch.io check them out if you want.

Godot developer. I started Godot development like 1 year ago. I have made two games which are published(I used to do this to release frustration from school <Yeah I am now 14> , they are not very good). Currently after many time I enrolled with a publisher and now I will soon launch game on Play store.

I have 2 years experience in blender. I have used 2.19 and 2.8. Now I had to shift pc so I am back to 2.79.

(1 edit)

I’ve been using godot for almost 2 years, I’ve never published a game before but I’ve made plenty. 
for the jam, do you have Discord or teamspeak to communicate?

I don't have discord or twitch. You can DM me on instagram @ONE_EDITOR_GAMES (https://www.instagram.com/one_editor_games/?hl=mr)

or mail me on dharmasons029@gmail.com

hey i am level designer and programmer, so can i join with you😊

you can join our  team if u like we are also beginner we work with unity and use C#   hit me up on discord if you are interest of joining  we are 2 now my partner is more advance then me with coding     will gladly help you is all about having fun and learning and meeting new people :)

here my discord  ♡MONSTER SENPAI♡#5218

Submitted

Hello can I join I'm also a rooki but I know a thing or 2 in unity or 2

i AM AN AUDIO DESIGNER TAKE ME PLEASE 

guyanermanator#9750