Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Thanks for hosting the jam!

A topic by Blue Lava created Dec 13, 2022 Views: 84 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Thank you for hosting this jam, RavenBlueIndigo! Great job choosing themes and sub-themes. I felt very inspired by many of them; it was hard to choose just one!

Host

Glad to hear that you enjoyed them! I was worried that I hadn't gotten creative enough with the sub-themes, lol. I gave your entry a listen. You nailed the desert vibe! It gives off Egyptian feels, sort of~

Submitted

Yes thank you RavenBlueIndigo ! 
I was having a big hesitation when choosing ! First I went for desert, then I realised I wanted to do somthing a bit spooky as I couldn't for halloween. So I went whith Swamp ! There were a lot of interesting combinations :)

Submitted

Nice! That will tie in with your firefly submissions from the Town Music Jam. I look forward to hearing what the dark side of the swamp has to offer!

Submitted

I tried to get a different mood, it's actually on the submission page if you want to check ! 
Your Desert Inferno really goes insane on the last part, woah !  :O

Submitted

Swinging by to say that this was really fun to participate in. I just recently got back into producing music after a loooong hiatus. This was my first time making a theme for a Biome! I learned a lot and had a ton of fun listing to other VGM for inspiration. I'm looking forward to whatever comes next. 

Host

Glad you had fun and learned some from this experience!

I do plan to run more Biome Jams in the future, so keep an eye out! There will be new themes and subthemes in the next one!