Viewing posts 1 to 12
Submitted

someone help me understand which asset i need to use

I'm in the same boat. No links or anything. Even on discord

Submitted
Discord is also missing for some reason

Yeah same here 

Submitted

I wrote to the manager of the Discord group, if he replies, I will write what he replies to me

Im starting to question, whether or not there are actually real people behind this jam, or if we just stumbled into some AI generated thing

Submitted

😂

Alternatively maybe something happened to the host, in which case, I am sorry for making this joke

On the discord there are a bunch of past jams, and even Youtube videos about the results. I think this is legit. Whoever made this is probably just busy with work or whatever, and will start this at some point today

Deleted 42 days ago
Submitted

the manager of the Discord channel said that he does not know, because he does not have much influence on what happens to Jam

Good thing I didn't decide to make time to work on this thing or anything /s

where can i get the assets from

(+1)

We should be a bit patient. I suspect the host is dealing with real life as he hasn't come around on Discord today.

Submitted

Waiting for assets as well. This was going to be my first jam, I hope things get resolved.

And I'm gone. Good luck with the jam. Hope it happens.

Asset pack for the jam is Kenney's 1-BIT Pack. See this post https://itch.io/jam/asset-jam-2024-by-pixigb/topic/3658445/pack-for-jam