Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team or an artist - I'm a programmer

A topic by Javisin created May 23, 2023 Views: 370 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted

Hi, I'm looking for a team or an artist (esp-eng) to create a cool game and enjoy this jam.

I'm a programmer and I use Unity for creating games, and I'd like to find people to participate and have fun. Since it's a 14-days long jam I'd like to chill and develop a game that can be concluded instead of being stressed and delivering an overscoped and unfinished one, so if you feel the same way, feel free to reply!

Submitted
Deleted 323 days ago
Submitted

Hi! Not yet. If it's alright we can add each other on discord and talk about teaming up. Javisin#4261

PD: Still looking for an artist.

Submitted
Deleted 323 days ago
Submitted
Hey I'm a programmer/prototyper and still looking to team up with some folk. Hoping to make a chill simple game as well!
Submitted

Sure that's alright! You can add me on discord so we can talk about teaming up.  Javisin#4261

Submitted

Sent you a friend request there.

Submitted
Hey! I'm a bit of a generalist doing dialogue/story, game design, programme ing and UX. If you're still looking to bulk up the team, I would be down to make something cozy!
Submitted

Sure that's great! You can add me on discord so we can talk about teaming up.  Javisin#4261

Submitted
Hey! I'm a bit of a generalist doing dialogue/story, game design, programme ing and UX. If you're still looking to bulk up the team, I would be down to make something cozy!
Submitted
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello! I'm an Unity programmer and I'm looking for a team! I will have 3/4 hours to spend on the jam a day, I would like to join with you to have fun and chill doing some game dev stuff ^-^/

Submitted

Hello, I'm looking for a programmer. Message me JDCustard#1279

i am looking for a team  i am unity programmer 

Hi I would absolutely love to join your team as a soundtrack writer! You can find examples of my music below:

My example music link click to open

Hi I can write music for your game please find my music examples below: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c65b3235c2