SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

5 days left

A topic by etemeh created 87 days ago Views: 210 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

The crunch is real /j
But no fr, anyone else think they overshot their original idea way too much when they joined this jam? I think i did

I used two days of free time and three otherwise engaged days when I couldn't have worked on a game anyway to come up with ideas, plan them out and discard them after realizing I'd never be able to make them in time. Tuesday morning I finally had a doable concept, and I've had to scale that down a bit already as well. Still feels better than instantly committing to something that would've almost certainly remained unfinished, though.

Submitted

In my case, I joined some days after the jam begun, so im really behind. I took one day to design and im working on finishing the code tonight. The weekend will go into the graphics (Music, SFX and Sprites and images)

Submitted

I have planned way more than I'm able to do as I see right now. In the first 5 days I made so much progress, I thought I will be able to include everything I wanted. Now I will have much less levels and only 2 boss fights instead of 3. I need to focus on music and level decoration still as well. But I think I will be done by the deadline.

Submitted

I've finally fleshed out the main environment of my game, now I need to just add content to it, lol