Jobs
Tags

dos Acerola have python bcuz i cant get c++ stuf to work :(

A topic by PolarT created Feb 24, 2024 Views: 733 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

e

(1 edit)

can you export your python games as .exe's? I know that at least pygame lets you do that. then nobody needs to have python installed to play it. you can also get pygame games running in the browser with wasm.

Submitted

my computer cant find pyinstaller and the other stuff that makes my project an .exe, but i can import it to the web, but if i do so i will have to hope he has a good computer because pygame on the web is slow

Submitted (1 edit)

there are other py-exe converters than just pyinstaller. if your computer cant find pyinstaller, maybe try using stuff like auto-py-to-exe. (im a complete novice btw but i found this stuff yesterday while looking for a converter)

Submitted

auto-py-to-exe is just a pretty UI wrapper around pyinstaller. Might still help since it will do the job of finding it, but may not work

Submitted

auto-py-to-exe worked and it made a .exe and stuff except when i ran it, it gave me some errors because it cant find the path assets/images... and stuff, and i cant find it either

Submitted

(on one of my games). so i copied the assets file from the original folder into the one with the executable file and it worked, but i need to get a custom font because it cant find pygame's font

Submitted

make sure to include all the folders for Pygame in the compile command. It sometimes misses stuff if you don't specify them and just tell it to include a package

Submitted

wait bruh now pygame doesnt work

Submitted

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53798660/pyinstaller-command-not-found

this might help you find pyinstaller

Submitted

thanks!